Bee Awesome: Six Reasons to Love Beeswax Candles
Everyone knows that pure beeswax candles look and smell naturally wonderful. But beeswax is also a great choice in candles for a host of surprising reasons, making beeswax candles a good thing for you, for the bees, for your home, and for the planet.
- Beeswax is completely natural and renewable, the product of the vital and sustainable industry of beekeeping,
- Beeswax is the purest, least processed candle wax, containing only the healthful properties of the hive,
- Beeswax naturally gives off a sweet honey scent, and the golden hue comes from the nectar and pollen of the flowers the bees have pollinated,
- Beeswax burns clean and soot-free, releasing negative ions that help to purify your indoor air. The release of negative ions is also theorized to relieve stress and boost energy levels,
- Beeswax has high melting and burning temperatures, so that beeswax candles burn up to five times longer than candles made with other waxes,
- Beeswax candles are dripless and radiate a warm, sun-like spectrum of light that is both bright and soothing.
Bees, marvelous and industrious, are critical to the health of our planet, pollinating 80% of plants. Here at Sunny Window, we think of every pure beeswax candle as a little investment in a sustainable, renewable resource, and contributing to a bountiful future for both people and bees.
We offer a great variety of beeswax candles and matches for you to enjoy. Check them out in our Home and Garden section of the web site.