Easter Gift Ideas
Springtime is just around the corner and if you celebrate Easter, then you know it’s coming early this year – March 27th! Here are a few gift suggestions that are sure to have the lucky recipients smiling:
For an out-of-the-ordinary Easter basket:
- Lavender Hard Candies or Lavender Honey-filled Candies from Provence
- McCrea’s Mad Vanilla Caramels or Black Lava Sea Salt Caramels
- Effie’s Oatcakes, Cocoa-cakes or Nutcakes
- Lilly Lavender Bunny or another of our adorable lavender stuffed animals.
Special gifts for the hostess or host:
- French Lavender Honey and an excellent tea from Harney & Sons – Yellow and Blue (Lavender and Chamomile) is a great herbal choice
- French Soap Eggs or a French Soaps Gift Box – fine soaps, beautifully packaged for giving
- Lavender Bouquet or Sachets – we just received a fresh shipment of lavender from Provence and boy does it smell amazing! This year's bouquets are exceptional - a deep, rich purple.
- Beeswax Artichoke Candle and one of our beautiful boxes of matches, like the Dragonfly Matches, to grace a holiday table.
Wait a minute - artichoke? What does that have to do with Easter? Well, I always associate artichokes with Easter because my Grandma Scaramella would make them for the holiday, dozens of them at a time, steamed with olive oil, lemon and garlic. Even after all these years, her delicious artichokes say Easter to me. And it just so happens that pure beeswax candles make excellent gifts – so I guess you could say that I’m carrying on a tradition of sorts. Best wishes to all of you who celebrate Easter, and if you’re lucky enough to celebrate with your grandmother, all the better!