Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Sunny Window might not be the first place you think of when you need a Father's Day gift, but we hope that's about to change! We meet a whole lot of guys at our shows, and we've learned a thing or two about what men like in their bath products - and other things we carry, too.
Here's a few thoughts and suggestions:
- Lots of men are on the quest for a better shave, and the old-fashioned shaving method is making a comeback precisely because of that. Our shaving soap, natural bristle shave brush, and aftershave are customer favorites, delivering a close, smooth shave and long-lasting moisturizing.
- Men who've made the switch to our soaps say they can't believe how much better their skin feels - less itchy and dry in winter, and more clean and fresh in summer. Men's faves include: sage, lavender (really!), provence, lemongrass & shea butter, ebony (my own father's favorite), agrumes, seaweed, italian olive oil, african black and lemon verbena.
- Most guys also like a good scrub when washing - our hemp wash mitt is very popular and extremely durable. The seaweed, sage and provence soaps, which have the naturally scratchy botanicals throughout the bar, are a good choice for guys who like to exfoliate. Put together an assortment with a few different soaps and accessories - he'll love it!
- Men love our tasty gourmet treats just as much as women do. You can't go wrong with Effie's pure and delicious Oatcakes, Nutcakes, or Cocoa-cakes. Try pairing them with Paris Tea (my husband's favorite) or African Autumn Tea.
- Men deserve some pampering now and again, and a fragrant eucalyptus heat wrap can bring the spa experience home. It's a great way to soothe an aching back, neck or knees, and many men love the bracing scent of eucalyptus. This a a perfect useful gift for the grandfather who has everything.
Well, that's a start! Hope this helps. Please know that if you're shopping for a gift for a father far away, we will package your present beautifully, enclose a handwritten card with your message, and ship it anywhere. Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, and especially to my dad, a truly wonderful father and grandfather, and my husband, an excellent parent and partner in crime.