Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Sunny Window might not be the first place you think of when you need a Father's Day gift, but we hope that's about to change! We meet a whole lot of guys at our shows, and we've learned a thing or two about what men like in their bath products - and other things we carry, too.
Here's a few thoughts and suggestions:
- Lots of men are on the quest for a better shave, and the old-fashioned shaving method is making a comeback precisely because of that. Our shaving soap, natural bristle shave brush, and aftershave are customer favorites, delivering a close, smooth shave and long-lasting moisturizing.
- Men who've made the switch to our soaps say they can't believe how much better their skin feels - less itchy and dry in winter, and more clean and fresh in summer. Men's faves include: sage, lavender (really!), provence, lemongrass & shea butter, ebony (my own father's favorite), agrumes, seaweed, italian olive oil, african black and lemon verbena.
- Most guys also like a good scrub when washing - our hemp wash mitt is very popular and extremely durable. The seaweed, sage and provence soaps, which have the naturally scratchy botanicals throughout the bar, are a good choice for guys who like to exfoliate. Put together an assortment with a few different soaps and accessories - he'll love it!
- Men love our tasty gourmet treats just as much as women do. You can't go wrong with pure French Lavender Honey. Try pairing it with Paris Tea (my husband's favorite) or African Autumn Tea.
- Men deserve some pampering now and again, and a fragrant eucalyptus heat wrap can bring the spa experience home. It's a great way to soothe an aching back, neck or knees, and many men love the bracing scent of eucalyptus. This a a perfect useful gift for the grandfather who has everything.
Well, that's a start! Hope this helps. Please know that if you're shopping for a gift for a father far away, we will package your present beautifully, enclose a handwritten card with your message, and ship it anywhere. Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, and especially to my dad, a truly wonderful father and grandfather, and to my husband, an excellent parent and partner in crime.