The Bee’s Knees
This creative, simple recipe harnesses the purest lavender honey to make a perfect cool drink for a spring or summer evening. And the additional possibilites for lavender honey syrup, which could sweeten or enhance any number of dishes or drinks, seem almost endless...
- 1 oz L'Abeille Occitane Lavender Honey
- 1/2 oz hot water
- 2 oz gin of your choice (we like Rehorst)
- 3/4 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- lavender sprigs for garnish
1. Mix the honey and hot water to make Lavender Honey Syrup.
2. Fill a cocktail shaker full of ice; add gin, lemon juice, and 3/4 oz honey syrup. Shake vigorously for ten seconds.
3. Strain into a chilled martini glass, garnish with lavender sprigs, and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of our delightfully French friends at the French Farm.